OE Style Mud Guards For 1990-1997 Mazda MiataMG-MAZMIA90-OE
- Vehicle Type: Mazda Miata
- Year: 1990 - 1997
- Style: OE
- Material: Polypropylene (Unpainted Raw Material)
Please read before installation
Please read before installation
Please Read These Instructions Thoroughly Prior to Installation
- Test Fit All Parts Prior to Prepping, Paint and Final Installation
- Contact Us Immediately If There Is Any Fitment Issues or Appears To Be Damaged
- Please Note It Is You and Your Body Shop’s Responsibility to Test Fit the Parts Prior to Prep, Paint, and Installation.
- We Will Not Reimburse Painting/Prep Work or Installation Fees.
Out of shape???
If the product is made of Polyurethane or Urethane and is intended to be more flexible than fiberglass. If the item is out of shape, it will return to its original shape by following these steps:
- Leave the item in its original plastic bag sealed, on a sunny day ideally 70+ degrees temperatures on a flat surface for at least 30 Min. to 1 Hr. depending on the temperature.
- Add additional weight to areas that are needed, until the desire results are achieved.
Alternative Method- Heat Gun
- Use a heat gun, if you do not have access to a heat gun you may use a strong hair dryer.
- Apply the heat about 1ft. away from the area you are working on but do not leave the heat on one area for more then 2-3 min. as this may cause damage to the surface. You can make small quick passes over the area you working to evenly distribute the heat.
- Once the item is back to its desired shape you may leave the item to cool down with a fan if accessible, if not you can leave it to cool at room temp.
- Only factory defective item can be return for a refund or exchange for the same product within 48 hours of the invoice date. Shipping & Handling is Non-Refundable, your return item must be returned with shipping prepaid. There will be a 30% restocking fee applying to any returns.
- Special orders are not returnable. No Cancellation, No Return or Exchange. No Exception
- Customer is responsible to inspect product is free of damage upon received.
- All claims for shortage or shipment errors must be made within 3 days after receipt of shipment.
- Some products may be used for off-road only. Customer is responsible to check with his/her local/state laws and ordinances.
- We are not responsible if you ordered the wrong item, which does not work on your vehicles.
- All parts required professional installation, there is no return or exchange if you do not know how to install it yourself .
- Bayson R Motorsports, LLC. Is not responsible for defective or damage caused by unprofessional installation or misuse of the product.
- Do not ship us any item without and authorized RMA#
Before returning any item, you must fill out this RMA/Exchange form within forty-eight (48) hours of your invoice and we will provide you with return instructions and a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number, the RMA number is only good for 3 days from the day of issue. Use one form for each item you wish to Exchange or Refund. Please make sure to write down the RMA number on the outside of the package and included a copy of the invoice inside.
Free shippingShipping Policy
Our shipping policy
Bayson R Motorsports makes every effort to ship all orders within 1-2 business days of purchase, Monday to Friday, or according to availability of the item. Normally any orders placed before 3PM PST will be shipped the same day. Once your order has been shipped, we can not cancel your order. Please read our return policy.
If the shipping address on your order is incorrect or incomplete (including apartment or suite number), your credit card will be charged an additional $15.00 for an address correction once the order has shipped. This is the amount that shipping company charges us to make an address correction.
Under the following situation, you need to repay the full amount of shipping and handling charge: 1)the shipping company attempts to deliver the item for several times and because you did not pick up the package or sign the package or refuse to receive the package, and causes the item bounced back to us. 2)if you need to change your shipping address after you placed the order, no matter we shipped the item or not.
Refused, unclaimed, or undeliverable orders will be charged a 20% re-stocking fee, in addition to all applicable credit card fees and any related fees.
How long will it take to receive my order?
We ship all orders within 1-2 business days of receiving your order unless the item is out of stock. Orders placed over the weekends will be shipped the following Monday. Once you order has been processed and shipped, it takes approximately 3-5 business days for delivery. For P.O. Box, AFO/APO/FPO and international order, the delivery time may takes longer, please contact us to estimate the shipping time.
Shipping to P.O.Box, AFO/APO/FPO or international?
Yes, but for specific items only, please contact us at email@example.com to shipping and handling charge. For P.O. Box, AFO/APO/FPO and international order, the delivery time may takes longer, please contact us to estimate the shipping time.
Our return policy
Your shopping experience at Bayson R Motorsports is guaranteed to be a pleasant experience. All Shipping and Handling fee is not refundable in any case. We will not accept any item that has been used or damaged. Although, we check all our merchandises for any defects or damage prior to shipment, it is the buyer's responsibility to check the merchandise(s) as well to make sure for any defects. All defect must be reported to us within time specified in our return policy after you receive your order. If your order had free shipping, full shipping charges will be re-applied if you return your order or part of it that make your total less than $95.00. We will not accept any claim for damage, defect, or return after the two (2) days period is over. No exceptions! All returned item are subject to 20% Restocking Fee.
Clearance items and sale items are not included in this return policy and are non-refundable. All sales are final for international orders, we will not accept any returns or exchanges for these orders.
Items that are to be returned, must be in its original shape, free of any defect, including but not limited to stained, scratched or torn parts. If we do not receive a return (or it does not show up in our records as having been received), we cannot issue a credit without a proof that it was delivered to us. Please note that you must first contact us to get a RMA# before returning the package. Once we received your return, your credit card will be credited within 30 business days.
Any free shipping or promotional discounts will be voided and the full amount will be re-applied. Please read promotion disclaimer for more information.
If you received the wrong item, we will send you the correct item and the initial & return shipping fee will be waived.
We suggest that all items be returned to us by a shipping method in which you can get a tracking or delivery confirmation number. If we do not receive a return (or it does not show up in our records as having been received), we cannot issue a credit without a proof that it was delivered to us.
Receiving wrong product.
WRONG ITEMS SHIPPED? In a few cases, we may have shipped you the wrong product by our mistake, different than the actual items you ordered. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within two (2) days from the date you receive the shipment. Returns must be in its original shape, free of any defect, including but not limited to stained, scratched or torn parts.
The time to money back in case of a return
A charge back will typically show up on your credit card account within 10 business days of the charge back being issued. This amount does not always show up on the next credit card statement you receive, depending on your credit card company's billing cycle. If the charge back does not appear on your statement, call your credit card company to verify the amount has been applied to your account.
Proposition 65 warnings
Proposition 65 warnings
“ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go towww.P65Warnings.ca.gov.”